Tuesday 28 August 2007

not such a good day yesterday for my pick, i need to do more analysis, and be more selective. on the other hand a good day in trading. (I keep separate account for trading ). here are my results.


In all I traded 8 games and made a profit of 669 Euros.

Isner vs Niemen ( 3 :1) profit 24 Euros

Isner is the rising star and heard good things about him, I backed Isner in the first tie break aroun 2.6 but then he lost and then i layed Niemen in the second set at odds of 1.34. Isner won the second set tie break and I layed some of Isner, hoping the Isner will win the 3rd set. And in fact Isner won the 3rd set and I layed isner and had 107 euros at each side. Then i should have stopped. I should make this as a rule of thumb "If i trade and have 100 euro profit on each play , I should go to another game". I did nothing for a long while just observing the game. Each player had played 20 games or more each and no one had breaked anyone yet. so when Isner was leading in the 4th set against his break, I layed him, as the pattern was not to break, but eventually Isner broke Niemen and won the set leaving me with a total profit of 24 euros.

Haas vs Darcis (3:1) loss -49.5 Euros

Layed Hass at 1.14 for 200, the layed him again at 1.04 something but Darcis never recovered


Kiefer vs Spadea(3:0) loss -23 Euros

Layed Kiefer at 1.08 but spadea never won a set.

Hrbaty vs Lee. won +59 euros

Lee was at odds 1.04, I wanted to lay him but after 2 previous losses i was caution and only layed 200 at 1.06. Hrabty then won the 3 rd set and Back Lee around odds of 1.4 and stopped.

Verdasco vs Mathieu. won +353 euros

Verdasco is a fighter and i knew it and when i saw the odds at 1.1 on Mathieu I made a 1000 euro lay on mathieu, Verdasco won around 5-6 straight games and from 2 sets and a break down reached 2-1 sets and a break up, i was back mathieu with 50 euro chunks all the way for a good profit

Luczak vs Horna + 3 euros
small back and lay in the tiebreak


Golovin vs Rolle + 234 Euros

I was going to sleep but on the bwin.com website, there was live streaming of this game, rolle is a young american and she was playing with real determination so i backed her 60 at 4.5. she won first set and odds went around 3 and i could lay at around 100 euro profit on each. instead i left most of the profit on Rolle. Golovin won the second set easily and the odds went really low around 1.14 on golovin. Here i knew that the market is wrong, golovin was favourite, and won the second set 6-1 and everyone thought that next set will be an easy set for golovin. so I layed golovin for another 500 euros and watched the game. when rolle was breaking golovin i was back golovin at 1.3, 1.4....... until around 2. I had a good profit and at odds of 1.3 on rolle I layed rolle for around 500 hoping goloving will break back but she never did and left me with a profit of 234 Euros


Ramirez Hidalgo vs Canas +96 Euros

Canas was big favourite here so when he was 1-1 into sets I backed him at around 1.6, then he was losing 3 rd set and backed him again at around 2.4. I started to lay him off when he broke hidalgo in the 3rd set, then when he was 2-1 up I greened up and left 96 profit on each player and went to sleep 669 euros richer :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darwin

I am v happy to see ur last post, as you can see in the trading tennis blog what a day we had last week we turned 1000 to 11900 in a day of good trading. it changes the game where u have to find the longer games of more than 3 sets. but as i can see you aplyed this tactic now do you find it much better??? Have a look at the day we had it was a week ago.

Regards Bigbaba

Anonymous said...

Forgot to Ask you dont you find this way profitable ??? and wait u are still in the learning cruve. look up for more updates on the tarding tennis(in terms of how to trade right.

Bigbaba

Anonymous said...

welcome back darwin
your results are very
impressive well done
the canas game and the
verdesco game very impressive

rc

Admin said...

Thanks for your posts,i am a regular reader of you blog keep it up. hopefully will make some more trading tonight.