Thursday 31 May 2007

12 from 14 on tennis

Another good day in selections today in tennis and with level stake points there was a tiny profit of 0.7 points. I read quite a number of ebooks about betting and 1 important thing I read is that profitable betting consists of 2 main things.
1 Selection 50% importance and
2. Stake plan 50% importance.

Having good selections with a wrong stake plan can not be profitable. In tennis at the moment, I am having good selections 28 from 34 (around 82% strike rate) but i am still uncertain which is the best staking plan. Personally I am using fixed liability at 7.5% for each game and this shown to be quite successfull with these selections. So far I would have done around 30 points from a 100 point bank. Also what i am doing is that I am not compounding my profits and leave them aside in case of a bad day. Using 10% liability the profit is fantastic, but its probably too risky and a bad day could hurt. Let's continue this journey and try to find the best staking plan.

No comments: