Monday 14 May 2007

Day 4 comments + Weekly review

Good day today with just 1 loser in horse racing out of 14 picks. with this rate there will be no problem to keep an overall 90% strike rate :) too early for judgements. Also about my selections, my strategy is to find valueable bets to lay between odds from 3 and above on betfair, to keep a low risk high strike rate, In the beginning of my blog I was posting tennis picks out of this range so I will delete them from my overall record. My tennis record will count from yesterday onwards where i started apply this low risk high strike rate strategy. There will be no more other changes for the time being and hopefully will continue with this good strike rate.

My overall results.
Sport Correct bets Strike Rate
Football 18/19 94.7%
Tennis 5/5 100%
Horses 7/9 77%
Other 1/1 100%

please send your comments or questions on systemsexchange@gmail.com

No comments: