Tuesday 22 May 2007

Time of post

Some readers of the blog ask me what time do i post my picks for the day, The answer is that there is no definate answer but usually all post are done by 2 30 p.m. Also usually there is an update in the evening for football mathches. My main picks are based on tennis, football and horse racing. Usually tennis mathches are done during the day, so by 11:00 a.m the tennis picks usually are posted. Horse racing in the UK starts around 15:00 so around 14:00 my picks for the day should be there and usually soccer starts after 18:00 so all soccer will be posted before that time.

Exceptions. sometime I am watching news or reading pre games preview and i could post an extra bet. so keep tuned. Best thing to do is to check blog around 11, around 2 30 and around 6 and you should miss nothing.

Good Luck.

No comments: