Monday 4 June 2007

First 4 weeks.... 25 points increase from a 100 point bank

Today I calculated my profits for the first 4 weeks on the blog, From these first 4 weeks 3 weeks I made profit and 1 week I made loss totaling an overall increase in points of 25 or 25% as the starting bank was 100 points. I am sure more profit could have been made with a more aggressive staking plan due to the high strike rate of my picks. I started investigating fixed staking plan liability with my picks which looks promising but I have not done all the calculations (takes quites some time :) ).

From both sports I made 22 points profit in tennis and 3 points in soccer. The problem in soccer was that it was the end of the season for many club teams and suffer some losses because of this, but this can be taken as a lesson to avoid bets on soccer teams with lack of motivation at the end of the season.

At the moment in tennis i am having a good run, In the roland garros My strike rate is 57 from 68. which is around 84% and this is on whole games, no set betting. Check the blog around 11 daily for daily updates.

For summay of results, click here

No comments: