Thursday 28 June 2007

Wimbledon Day 4

Today's bets are bets from yesterday and new ones. Please check latest update at 12 :00 p.m local time for the latest updates.

Category 1(yesterday)

Dmitry Tursunov vs Michael Berrer Lay Berrer @ 5.6 won + 2 points
James Blake vs Andrei Pavel Pavel @ 7 won + 2 points
Tommy Haas vs Tomas Zib Lay Zib @ 7.8 won + 2 points
Tsvetana Pironkova vs Agniezka Radwanska Lay Pironkova @ 3.8 won + 2 points
Roger Federer vs Juan Martin Del Potro Back Federer Set Betting 3-0 @ 1.16 won + 1.6 points
Marat Safin vs Aisam Qureshi Lay Qureshi @ 5 won +2 points
Roberta Vinci vs Patty Schnyder Lay Vinci @ 2.58 won + 2 points


Category 1(today)
Daniela Hantuchova vs Elena Likhovtseva Lay Likhovtseva @ 5.3 won +2 points
Mikhail Youzhny vs Gilles Simon Lay Simon @ 4.7
won +2 points
Novak Djokovic vs Amer Delic Lay Delic @ 15 won +2 points


Category 2(yesterday)
Ivan Ljubicic vs Jan Hernych Lay Hernych @ 5.8 won + 1 points
Juan Carlos Ferrero vs Gilles Muller Lay Muller @ 2.74 won + 1 points


Category 2(today)
Juan Ignacio Chela vs Edouard Roger Vasselin Lay Vasselin @ 2.8 Lost -1.8 points
Gael Monfils vs Kristof Vliegen @ 3.3 won +1 points
Tomas Berdych vs Michael Llodra @ 5.3 won +1 points

Total 15 bets
Results(current)
Bets 14/15
Total : 21.8 points

Category 1 Bets 10/10
Category 1 : 19.6 points

Category 2 Bets 4/5
Category 2 +2.2 points

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Darwin

I am sorry but I really don't understand your strategy, you are only going on the fav and at bad odds (at the start). Furthermore I don't understand your scoring system. I have been a trader in betfair for 5 years and I am a big opponent of your strategy. I am opportunistic trader that prefer to take the favorite when he/ she is in good odds. most times the odds do go up during the game as the game develops. I never said I can guess the winners but I am a trader. My main living from this is during Grand slams where player put the most effort furthermore there is a longer fight. By doing so I manage to have profit of approx 1000 on each side. when I am trading yesterday for example I layed dementiva at 1.05 during second set when she went up to 1.5 I bought on her. Although I thought there will be a 3 set I didn't move most of the money but still I won 600 on dementiva while I had 3500 (potential profit) on dechy. just thought to let you know. I have thought several people to trade that way, one of them also wrote a blog. He started just like you going for the good players at the start of the game but one loss was enough to kill all profits. http://tradingtennis.blogspot.com/.
He is a really good friend but he learned to get value for money. Cheers, Bigbaba

Admin said...

hi, my strategy is simple put the bets before the games start and leave it going. now I choose my bets for category 1 are in my opinion stronger bets than in category 2. and i put a higher stake amount, Regarding stake amounts I put 2 lay units for Category 1 and 1 lay unit for category 2. Now 2 lay units can be different for different people depending on your bank. Personally I have a 100 point bank. Lets take an example for today, in the game Tomas Berdych vs Michael Llodra Lay Llondra @ 5.3. my bank is 1000 euros and this is category 2. so I lay 1 units which is equal to 10 euros. So I lay Llondra at 10 euros,If i lose I lose 43 if i win i win 10. Using this method for my previous 200 bets I am in profit. Also I am considering other staking plans but for the moment this is the most suitable one I found. hope it helps and any suggestions are welcome.